OUR PARTNER It is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT.
- Influence the reliability of delivering product using understanding SaaS for Cloud alongside CI/CD automation pipelines
- Provide support for the service pipelines.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages in order to enable the development teams.
- Work closely with the engineering teams to deliver tooling and infrastructure to improve product quality
- Provision services and functions through DevOps orchestration tools
- Strong experience in a DevOps Engineer role (or similar role).
- Experience in software development and infrastructure development is a plus
- Recent experience managing SaaS infrastructure using AWS Services Experience with GCP, Azure, is a plus
- Admin level understanding of CentOS, Ubuntu & Fedora Linux OS
- Expertise with Git version control and tools implementation
- Strong coding / scripting experience in Python, Groovy and Bash.
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo
- Hands-on experience with following orchestration tools: Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Containers,
- Deployment of monitoring tools
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- The transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)