VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThis is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on a large transformational project working on Cloud-based projects using AWS and GCP technologies to scale for the delivery of Next Generation Cloud Native Infrastructure.
You will work in friendly environment, with supportive colleagues and management open to listen your ideas
Join department with lowest attrition rate in the company.
DUTIES• Working knowledge of AWS and or GCP to manage and support current company's AWS/GCP environments and deliver the new company Next Generation project.
• Ensure best practice applied for maximum Site Reliability and Availability
• Highly proficient with Agile, Scrum and Sprint methodologies.
• Highly proficient with implementing automation and tooling solutions
• Highly proficient in configuring and using CI/CD systems (Jenkins, GCP/AWS Code Pipeline)
• Highly proficient with Source Control (Git and GitHub)
• Foster inter-team communication to drive exceptional outcomes by collaborating closely in supporting the software development life cycle
• Innovate by constantly keeping abreast of emerging technologies and processes to recognize the potential value they bring to company
• Monitor and work from assigned JIRA tickets
• Participate in team meetings to identify process improvements, produce documentation and retrospectives.
• Service Manageability, Incident Management, Triage and Troubleshoot on/off premise infrastructure.
• Adhere to company standards for Security, PCI and Compliance
• Participate and lead internal tech seminars
REQUIREMENTS• Linux, Red Hat/CentOS, Windows, 2012 & 2016
• Big IP (F5) (LTM/GTM)
• OpenSSL, Safenet
• DNS, R53, IIS, Apache, Microsoft IIS, AD, Jenkins, Git, NGINX, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL PCI
• Git, Jira, Confluence
• Puppet, Chef, Terraform
• Nagios, SCOM, Statuscake, Prometheus
• MSSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB
• Nagios, SCOM, StatusCake, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Vagrant
• EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Redshift, AMR, RDS, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, AWS CLI
• Redis, Scaleout, PowerShell, Bash
• Splunk, DataDog
WHAT WE OFFER• Flexible working hours
• Home office
• International environment
• Technical and personal trainings
• Language courses
• Pension and Life insurance contribution
• Meal tickets (100 CZK/working day)
• Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
• Personal Event Bonus
• Loyalty presents
• Team building activities
and many others