Job descriptionThe project is to implement Metadata Data Warehouse based on Ab Initio. There are some basics of the metadata data warehouse, but it is the beginning of the journey.
Your responsibilitiesYour primary tasks and responsibilities will be around Implementation of Data Governance tools including building Data Lineage graphs, Business Glossary and Data Quality related solutions. You will also be responsible for checking data quality in Ab Initio.
Our requirements• Really good SQL skills
• Experience in working with metadata
• Experience in building data lineage (does not have to be Ab Initio, could be some tools in IPC, or other)
• Very good English
• Nice to have – Ab Initio ( if you do not have it, we will teach or send to training sessions)
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Possibility of joining PPK
• Health insurance – Medicover
• Multisport Card
• Game rooms
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Flexible time, but core time between 9:00 and 15:00
• An annual performance evaluation
• Salary increase once a year