We are looking for a senior Markit / Cadis EDM implementation specialist or someone who couldtransition into this role (Credit Suisse will provide the training).
The candidate should have strong financial data modeling and data integration skills to take on the responsibility of analysis of data sources and their integration for a Markit / Cadis EDM-based data integration solution, consolidating data from both internal as well as external sources.
Team is located in Wrocław, but there is cooperation with teams from different locations, mainly Zurich.
Challenging may be a demanding business (Risk Management) and technical (Data Mgt., DWH) environment.
Tech stack in the project: MS SQL-Server 2014, Markit EDM (Cadis) V. 19.1, Mongo DB, Control-M
The system is composed of a risk engine and a data warehouse in which underlying securities are maintained and enriched with information from internal and external data providers
• analysis data sources and their integration for a Markit / Cadis EDM-based data integration solution, consolidating data from both internal as well as external sources.
• mapping data onto a master model
• the design and implementation of masters and output structures
• implementation of data processing logic with Markit / Cadis EDM
• GUI implementation using the web client
• acceptance testing of the deliveries of the integrated data
• 5+ years of data modelling and data mapping experience with financial reference and pricing data, data integration and data quality management
• strong financial data modeling and data integration skills
• Experience in analysing financial instrument data across asset classes
• Experience working with Microsoft SQLServer and T-SQL
Nice to have:
• 5+ years of implementation experience with Markit / Cadis EDM suite covering all components, including the web client (also ok with less experience 1 or 2 years but with a good potential to grow in Markit / Cadis EDM)
• Knowledge of .NET Core (gRPC, REST), C# and MongoDB
• Project experience in the banking industry
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Flexible working hours
• Company social events
• Private healthcare
• Multisport card
• For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days
• For consultants - life insurance