Senior Data Engineer
Find your best career opportunity and #growITwithus!
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer for a wealth management area.
The position offers a unique opportunity to join a team, with focus on the Market Data sources and reference data quality.
You will be working in Warsaw and cooperating with an international team.
Hybrid work model: 3 days in the office per week, 2 days remotely.
- Development and configuration of reference data processing
- Improving the performance of data solutions
- Developing the dedicated platform
- Cooperation with team members (business analyst, data engineer or C# software engineer)
- Being a sparring partner for a number of business stakeholders
- Occasionally, there will be trips abroad
To succeed at this job, you must have:
- An educational background (university degree) related to the position (Computer Technology/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Finance/ Banking)
- + 8 years of experience as a Data Engineer in investment markets/capital markets area
- Experience with data modeling and working in a DWH environment, experience with data warehouse design, ETL/ELT data processing, data modeling
- Good understanding of reference data management
- Great SQL and DB skills
- Knowledge of API concepts
- Ability to cooperate with the business stakeholders on a daily basis
- A curious mind with an open nature and desire to knowledge-share with others
- An analytical mind
- Proactive, self-driven and result-oriented person
- Excellent English skills - both written and spoken
It would be preferred if you have:
- Worked with Data Vault 2.0 concept
- Experience with a SaaS reference data platform
- Experience in the financial sector
- Opportunity to exchange experiences in an international environment and development in projects implemented in Poland and other countries: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria
- Personal growth - Trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility or job rotation
- Health insurance - Medicover
- Multisport Card
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Flexible time with core time between 9:00 and 15:00
- 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth-year cooperation anniversary with gifts
- Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
- NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
Meet NATEK talents
And check our social media:
In NATEK you will have a chance to share your passions with other coworkers: Oksana and Wojtek made some kilometers for our #ActivityForCharity challenge.