Senior Data Analyst works with Senior Manager, Reporting & Analytics and Business Relationship Managers on large scale implementations or projects. The incumbent is responsible for designing and implementing Advanced Analytics reports and dashboards to enable visibility, analysis and business insight in support strategic imperatives and ongoing business requirements. Advanced Analytics solutions include, but are not limited to, end-user reports and dashboards, creating data models, advanced & custom data visualizations, native connectivity to multiple data sources and data ingestion from web forms and various business applications. This role will involve working closely with other global data analysts, Data engineers and Business relationship managers within the Data and Analytics group for collaboration.
- 50% - Design, develop, and deploy high fidelity operational (visibility into what's happening now), strategic (track key performance indicators) and analytical (process data to identify trends, forecasts, and insights) reports and dashboards. The implementation process shall follow industry standards and best practices to ensure the security of information and user access points when deploying Business Analytical solutions.
- 30%- Support & maintain the analytics user experience, adoption and release management cycle of dashboard/report content, administration and user maintenance. Ensuring all procedural documentation is up to date
- 10% - Use standard customer engagement methods & tools for guided analytics, online training, and educational materials for the transfer/sharing of knowledge and mentor endusers
- 10% - Work with Data Engineers to drive automation, process improvements and resource productivity. Analyze and propose solutions to complex problems utilizing business and technical knowledge
- 3+ years of extensive PowerBI standard & custom visual development, design, wireframing, storyboarding/storytelling experience,
- SQL proficiency,
- Experience with SLDC or Agile Methodology using AzureDevOps or JIRA,
- Experience with Alteryx or equivalent ETL and data science application
- Expert designer of information visualizations and dashboards
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, modeling, report generation and warehousing/data stores.
- High level of computer literacy with desktop and cloud-based productivity software such as Office365, Microsoft Office desktop applications, Microsoft Teams etc.
- Expert in selecting the right dashboard design and deployment method for business requirements
- Azure/Snowflake Cloud DB, AzureDevops are good to have
- Able to translate technical speak into business speak and vice versa, rationalize technical decisions to business
• Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
• Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Flexible working hours
• Company social events
• Private healthcare
• Multisport card
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
• For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off