You become part of the Cloud Domain as senior cloud engineer. We are responsible of building the new cloud-based datacenter with a high focus on infrastructure as code
In this position you will join a team of 17 people, consisting of azure developers, Office 365 developers, adoption specialist and scrum masters. Your main work area would be within azure devops and make sure that we will get a modern and compliant cloud datacenter.
The platform is based on the newest Microsoft Azure technologies, and we are using arm coding to develop templates that can be deploy from our azure devops. This is a unique opportunity to participate in a critical ‘first-mover’ project within the financial industry in Denmark. As cloud platform engineer with experience of Microsoft Azure and infrastructure as code. You will have a key part in our journey and have an important role in coding components.
In the position as senior cloud engineer, you will get a important role in implementing the new cloud-based platform, working closely with team members, product owner, development manager, architects.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Coding templates to enable azure services for our developers
- Ensuring compliance though policy code
- Working closely with our developers to enable different azure services
- Guiding different projects on moving workload unto our azure infrastructure
- Working closely with our operations team to ensure a highly automated process
Preferably, you have an educational background as computer scientist, engineer or you have another qualifying background and +3 years of experience within Microsoft Azure cloud tech stack, platform design.
To us, curiosity is essential, and you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow.
In the position the following skills and competencies are required:
- Experience with infrastructure as code and know how to make templates, policies in Azure
- Knowledge about platform design and Microsoft Azure stack
- Result-oriented and structured
- Change ready - thrive with new challenges and motivated by transforming ways-of-working
- Motivated by helping and guiding others
- Team player – maybe with previous experience as team member in scrum organization
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Salary increase once a year
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Health insurance - Medicover
- Multisport card