BUSINESS AREA & TEAMFor NATEK Poland we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
The system is composed of a risk engine and a data warehouse in which underlying securities are maintained and enriched with information from internal and external data providers. Application supports calculations of risk indicator. It's used by different users and applications. It's selling risk indicators to external clients/banks. UI was migrated to Angular 9. Automating process (CI/CD), automated tests in SpecFlow.
- Implementation of new requirements, with a particular focus on scalability and performance.
- Interaction with requirements engineers, project managers, and business experts.
- Participation in prioritization and packaging of scope.
- The solution supports business needs and strategy according to agreed priorities
- Identify bugs, bottlenecks and propose solutions to the problems.
- Coordinate and manage release and deployment.
- Provide 3rd level support when needed.
- Experience with the .NET framework and C#.
- Deep knowledge of WCF, ADO.NET.
- SQL experience (at least basic queries)
- Experience in implementing multithreaded applications.
- Experience in implementing web services with WCF or WebAPI.
- Experience with Angular.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Significant experience with the design, development, and maintenance of enterprise data systems.
- Experienced practitioner of development methodologies, standards, and procedures with strong skills in data modeling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task in a complex environment.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Entity Framework experienceis highly desirable
- Experience with Angular
- An attractive salary refers to your skills and experience.
- The flexible approach regarding working hours.
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.