BUSINESS AREA & TEAMFor NATEK Poland we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
The system is composed of a risk engine and a data warehouse in which underlying securities are maintained and enriched with information from internal and external data providers.
- Implementation of new requirements, with a particular focus on scalability and performance.
- Interaction with requirements engineers, project managers, and business experts.
- Participation in prioritization and packaging of scope.
- The solution supports business needs and strategy according to agreed priorities
- Identify bugs, bottlenecks and propose solutions to the problems.
- Coordinate and manage release and deployment.
- Provide 3rd level support when needed.
- Experience with the .NET framework and C#.
- Deep knowledge of WCF, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, T-SQL.
- Experience in implementing multithreaded applications.
- Experience in implementing web services with WCF or WebAPI.
- Experience with Angular.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Significant experience with the design, development, and maintenance of enterprise data systems.
- Experienced practitioner of development methodologies, standards, and procedures with strong skills in data modeling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task in a complex environment.
- An attractive salary refers to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- The flexible approach regarding working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.