Our client are implementing a new SAS AML solution towards our customers.
The AML (anti money laundering) programme contains 6 teams – 3 focused on delivering features to our customers in the field of AML and 3 focused on technical solutions, systems and platforms enabling AML business deliveries.
We are looking for an experienced BI ETL developer to join FCP BI team where they are developing reporting for our customers. The team consist of 9 people - some sitting in Denmark and some sitting in Warsaw.
Besides working with your team members, you will also be working closely together with other teams and our customers.
- Developing new solutions and reporting for our customers
- Maintain existing solutions in the team
- Ad hoc analysis of data assisting our customer
- Experience in ETL development (min. 3 years)
- Practical knowledge of data analytics
- Practical knowledge of: SQL server, Netezza, Power Shell (preferably) ETL Tools
- Nice to have - experience in: Application Lifecycle Management (ALM version 9 or newer), SAS, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Azure Synapse, SAP BO (nice to have)
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Salary increase once a year
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Health insurance