In NATEK Poland we are looking for Senior Automation Engineer / Integration Developer that would join FinTech project for Credit Suisse (Warsaw).
- Work with other engineers, developers and architects to deliver the platform and related systems.
- Work with business analysts to help define and develop API proxies.
- Understand and apply knowledge of general systems management solutions as defined by the ITIL framework.
- Work with other engineering teams across the infrastructure division to integrate their systems in to the API Management platform.
- Work to project schedules and provide accurate and timely feedback for any assigned tasks.
- Produce high quality documentation related to solution design, operations, governance and end-users.
- Have a broad understanding of security models including PKI and roles / rules based authentication and be able to apply this knowledge to securing API processes.
- Work independently to solve complex technical problems and provide solutions and designs.
- Develop applications to facilitate systems integration
- Understand, create and secure REST APIs
- Participate in discussions to improve or expand a current infrastructure
- Automate and improve current processes
- Perform sys-admin tasks in Windows and Linux
- Experience of infrastructure engineering in a large corporate environment
- Experience of Java development in a corporate environment
- Experience of systems management products and concepts
Nice to have:
- Experience of programming infrastructure applications
- Experience of infrastructure engineering in a global banking environment
- Experience in development in a large corporate environment
- Web service development
- General web development (any common language and framework)
- BASH scripting
- Prior implementation experience of large infrastructures and its resiliency
- Understanding of the ITIL framework
- Broad distributed operating system knowledge (Windows, Linux) and dependent enterprise features (Active Directory, NIS, LDAP)
- Conceptual knowledge of infrastructure and eco-systems used within a large corporate environment including desktop and desktop management, servers, networks, databases, web servers, security systems
- Development experience e.g. Java or Python
- The ability to produce high quality technical documents and designs
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience (B2b: 830-900 PLN + VAT/day; CoW 14 300-15500 gross/month)
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program