For NATEK Poland we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
The work will span a number of different projects, each offering a different set of opportunities for gaining business and technical experience and knowledge on banking systems.
- Influence, implement & mature our end-to-end Automation Testing Strategy.
- Improve overall automation coverage, establish standards and processes.
- Integrate test automation frameworks with strategic Continuous Integration (CI) tools.
- Work closely with software engineers to influence the design of our features with testability in mind.
- Train other team members on test automation and drive the shift left of testing in our development life cycle, thereby reducing overall cycle time.
- Automation software development experience (i.e. working with automation tools, algorithms, software design, and OOPS concept knowledge & database).
- Practical experience of working with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Exposure to DB automated testing.
- Nonfunctional testing experience will be a plus.
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting skills and ability to own problems through to resolution.
- An ability to effectively work both independently and within multi-functional project teams.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program