The ESS Enterprise department is one of key technology delivery functions within Group CIO division. The department is responsible for lifecycle management and engineering of all products related to the management of the firm’s global infrastructure including Event Management, Capacity Management, Infrastructure Automation, Orchestration and API management.
The role will initially focus on development and engineering our multiple Infrastructures to be a globally available production solutions. The developer will need to be able to:
• Work with other engineers, developers and architects to deliver the platform and related systems.
• Work with business analysts to help define and develop API proxies.
• Understand and apply knowledge of general systems management solutions as defined by the ITIL framework.
• Work with other engineering teams across the infrastructure division to integrate their systems in to the API Management platform.
• Work to project schedules and provide accurate and timely feedback for any assigned tasks.
• Produce high quality documentation related to solution design, operations, governance and end-users.
• Have a broad understanding of security models including PKI and roles / rules based authentication and be able to apply this knowledge to securing API processes.
• Work independently to solve complex technical problems and provide solutions and designs.
• Develop applications to facilitate systems integration
• Understand, create and secure REST APIs
• Participate in discussions to improve or expand a current infrastructure
• Automate and improve current processes
• Perform sys-admin tasks in Windows and Linux
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field or equivalent experience
• Experience of infrastructure engineering in a large corporate environment
• Experience of Java development in a corporate environment
• Experience of systems management products and concepts
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience of programming infrastructure applications
• Experience of infrastructure engineering in a global banking environment
• Experience of development in a large corporate environment
• Web service development
• General web development (any common language and framework)
• BASH scripting
• Prior implementation experience of large infrastructures and its resiliency
• Understanding of the ITIL framework
• Broad distributed operating system knowledge (Windows, Linux) and dependent enterprise features (Active Directory, NIS, LDAP)
• Conceptual knowledge of infrastructure and eco-systems used within a large corporate environment including desktop and desktop management, servers, networks, databases, web servers, security systems
• Development experience e.g. Java or Python
• The ability to produce high quality technical documents and designs
• Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
• Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Flexible working hours
• Company social events
• Private healthcare
• Multisport card