NATEK's mission is to provide high-quality IT outsourcing solutions for the largest, well-known global brands. The values we follow are accountability, expertise and partnership. At the same time, we focus on building a better society around us through our CSR activities based on three main pillars: social, educational and environmental.
This position is a great opportunity for an experienced accountant who has so far supported the processes of year-end accounting, reporting and preparation of financial statements and would now like to take full responsibility for them.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for supporting the process of transferring accounting services from an external supplier to internal structures. He/She will also implement accounting guidelines, take a direct part in the accounting cycle and prepare documents / financial statements.
After completing the migration process, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for all statutory processes, including the preparation of financial and tax reports (VAT, CIT).
Senior Accountant will report to the Finance Manager of the NATEK group (PL, CZ, SK, BG). He/She will also be able to take over responsibility for the remaining group entities (CZ, SK, BG) in the future.
- Implementation and then development of financial and accounting systems and the necessary software
- Management of statutory and managerial accounting
- Preparation of the annual financial statements in accordance with the UoR (Ustawa o rachunkowości)
- Preparation of regular monthly, quarterly and annual statutory reports, such as balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow report
- Preparation of tax returns (PIT, CIT, VAT)
- Coordinating the month-end closing process
- Advising solutions and procedures in terms of accounting and taxation
- Ensuring compliance with Polish accounting and tax regulations and the correct flow of documentation for tax purposes
- Active monitoring of changes in accounting and tax law
- Support of the reporting team
- Coordinating the process of external audits
- External cooperation with financial institutions, tax advisers, auditors and tax authorities
- Higher education in finance and accounting
- Minimum 4 years of experience in bookkeeping and accounting
- Fluency in Polish and English, German or French would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations in the field of Polish accounting and taxes
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
- Experience in working in the Comarch Optima system will be an additional advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- High level of analytical thinking
- Work in an innovative and constantly developing international IT company
- Possibility to implement your own ideas and solutions
- Flat organizational structure and close cooperation with management
- Possibility of development in the international structures of the NATEK group (PL, SK, CZ, BG)
- Stable employment based on an employment contract or a B2B contract
- Regular feedback and job evaluation
- Flexible working hours and remote work also after the pandemic period - the need for occasional visits to the office in Warsaw (maximum 4 times a month)
- Medicover medical care, Multisport card, life insurance