At NATEK Poland we are looking for a Security Operations Specialist who would like to join a challenging project in the banking industry.
The role is part of the Global LDAP & DPAS Operations, providing Operations Support to the LDAP Directory services and Physical Access Security Systems. The role also includes responsibilities for Level 2 Support and deployment of projects for key security services in the team. (LDAP Directory Services, HSM, PAS etc.)
The role will also be key in providing regional coverage and working with clients and partners in maintenance & implementation of the project requirements.
The coverage of the role will be to provide global support for service adoption, debugging of issues and maintenance items. In addition to this, Quarterly Maintenance DR events will require regional support and provide contingency for other global team members
The candidate will be part of a global team present in Switzerland, Singapore, Raleigh and Wroclaw.
Challenges the candidate will face in the role:
- The candidate will be supporting LDAP (Light Weight Directory Access Protocol) global directory, which is a key security service for the bank.
- You will be involved in Migration of the directory services
- Assisting the usersapplication teams with the LDAP queries
- Incident Management calls to troubleshoot and fix the issues
- Coordinating directly with the L1 L3 & application teams.
You’ll be working with colleagues from Singapore, Raleigh, and Switzerland. The team contains highly skilled individuals, where you will have the chance to work directly with internal global users and system owners as well as Dev Teams, BAs, PMs, Platform and QA teams.
In addition the candidate will have the opportunity to work with the Data Protection and application security services.
The primary platform for support will be based on the LDAP Directory services, deployment of services, providing support for adoption, debugging of issues and maintenance issues (administration tasks, documentation creation evaluation etc..)
In addition to the core ask, the candidate will also be key in providing regional coverage and support in the adoption & operation of all LDAP platforms, working with clients and partners.
On-call work will be expected as part of a global support model. However, it is expected that this will be of low frequency (once every 6 weeks) due to the follow the sun support model and level 1 team providing a global presence.
- At least 2-3 years of experienc
- Directory Skills (LDAP, PING Directory
- Unix Linux Operating Systems Environment
- TLSSSL, PKI Certificate
- Broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- Solid Numeracy and Analytical Skills
- Exposure to large (1000+ Server environment)
- MS Word Excel PowerPoint
- Scripting and Programming awareness
- Directory Experience (LDAP) e.g. SunOracleDSEEUnBoundIDPING Directory
- LDAP Protocols, LDAP Command line tools
- Korn Shell Scripting
- In Depth knowledge of TCPIP
- Banking Experience & exposure to change management procedures
- Splunk & Monitoring Tools
- Advanced Troubleshooting experience
- Good Interpersonal skills with experience of working with global teams
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program