Information about the offer
- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: PL2083SRB
- Category: Quality Assurance, Security
- Place: Warsaw , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: More than 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThe security specialist works across the above product and service areas, supporting the banks key strategic security programs. The role involves working with architects, business analyst and service designers with main focus on the creation of high and detailed level designs, product certification and integration into the bank’s core platforms and eco-systems.
Challenging and interesting position within the Data Protection and Application Security solution delivery team with responsibility for products within the Data Leakage (DLP and Information Rights Management), Core Security (Authentication, Public Key Infrastructure, HSMs), Cloud and Internet Facing Application security.
DUTIESThe security specialist focuses on following activities:
• Creating high level and detailed security solution designs including required integrations with the bank
hosting platforms and core eco-systems (i.e. Monitoring, Management, Reporting)
• Supporting product management and solution architecture to Identifying appropriate, feasible and
effective solutions to requirements that have been identified.
• Ensuring that individual security solutions form an effective, holistic security mechanism.
• Designing the technical inter- and intra-product interfaces to meet the security requirements of the
• Documenting the conceptual, physical and logical configuration of vendor products, in-house solutions
and other technical components with necessary and sufficient detail. Performing necessary 3rd level engineering support for security products
REQUIREMENTS• Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an
equivalent education in one of these topics
• Proven track record of min. 5 years of work experience in IT and 2 years in a similar role
• Good understanding of PKI and HSM concepts and technologies
• Good understanding of Linux architecture, scripting and integration.
• Overall knowledge on security concepts (data security & application security)
• Experience in protecting data at rest and in transit
• Understanding of mail transfer and web technologies
• Ability to coordinate and independently drive activities to an end.
• Fluent written and spoken English