We are looking for Integration Engineer who will join international team in the project within banking industry.
Project and team:
The Security Engineer will take part in project which goal is integration of physical (laptops, desktops) and virtual (VM deployed on third party platform and in Azure) endpointsenvironmentwithMicrosoft security stack products.
The project is focused on Microsoft Defender For Endpointsproducts and features related withThreat Protection, Device Control, Firewall and Application Control.
Developing and hardening Endpoint. No server work, but workstations. Implementing Microsoft Defender, anti-virus, firewall. There are around 80 000 devices. Preventing data leakages, be sure not to have any blind spots. Close cooperation with vendors – Microsoft.
The team is located in Switzerland and in Poland, but it cooperates with other organizational units located in different regions. Team has got around 20 people. The position requires devOPS workstyle.
European Working Hours 95% of time.
· Engineering of Microsoft Security Stack products integration with company IT environment
· Design of security policies (AV, Device Control, DLP, Firewall)
· Performance optimization of Endpoint Security Stack applications
· Endpoints Hardening
· Automation of processes involving scripting and coding (Azure API)
· Preparation and implementation of changes in global infrastructure
· Defining compliance monitoring processesfor endpoint environment
· Cooperation with support lines during advanced troubleshooting
· Collaboration with cross-technology peer-groups
· Support for all ITIL processes, in particular the Incident, Problem, and Change Management
· Very good English communication skills.
· General experience with Microsoft Endpoint Security products(AV, Device Control, DLP).
· Scripting basic skills (PowerShell)
· Proven experience in managing enterprise grade endpoints and backend environments.
· Experience of endpoint management for Windows clients
· Active Directory
· Proven understanding and implementation of security & privacy controls
· Solid interpersonal skills, customer/stakeholder orientation, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team
· Solid troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
· Microsoft Security Certification (SC-200/300/400)
· Experience with incident and change management processes, IT Good Practice (e.g. ITIL)
· An IT Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program