At NATEK Poland, we are looking for a Security Engineer to join a challenging project in the banking industry.
The successful candidate will be joining the Data Protection security team that is among the others responsible for Cloud Security. The team is spread across Wroclaw, Warsaw, and Zurich offices and it has a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere.
The team has global responsibility for the design, delivery and operational support for business critical security services. Data Protection and Application Security organization is responsible for the design and delivery of the key products and services related to information security. This includes public key infrastructure, data leakage prevention, information right management, application security and testing (DMZ: De-militarized Zone, WAF: Web Application Firewall, SSO: Single Sign-On, reverse proxy) and cloud security (CASB, MS CAS etc.) .
Security Engineers within the Data Protection and Application Security organization work on a wide variety of tasks and activities that are closely aligned with the bank’s strategic programs:
- Delivering security solutions for the SaaS, IaaS, PaaS cloud infrastructures – integration at proxy and/or API level to deliver corporate level of security to third party cloud solution used by business divisions.
- Design of on-prem/off-prem/could based components of chosen security system.
- Development stage implementation of chosen technologies.
- Ensuring that individual security solutions form an effective security system as a whole
- Creating detailed solution designs that fit well into bank’s established platforms and core eco-systems
- Supporting product management and solution architecture in identifying effective solutions
- Providing 3rd level engineering support for security products
- Designing system-to-system interfaces that meet security requirements of the bank
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject
- Proven track record of min. 5 years of work experience in IT and 2 years in a similar role (engineering/infrastructure integration)
- Overall knowledge on security concepts (data security & application security)
- Working knowledge & experience with one or more of the following areas in IT Security:
1. Proven experience in cloud security – Azure with main focus on Office 365 security
2. Azure security solutions – MS provided as well as 3rd party
3. Understanding of Information Rights Management
4. Understanding of Azure RMS
5. Data Encryption / Data Masking for SaaS solutions.
6. Federation Services. ADFS, PING Federate, etc.
7. Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (Certificate Management, Cryptography)
8. Understanding of Data Loss Prevention
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program