- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Network Specialist
- Place: Gdansk , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a security expert and passionate about working with security topics with knowledge and experience in the field. You would be a part of a Data Loss Prevention project located across Nordics and Poland. You would work in an international environment and you would be occasionally required to travel to the Nordic regions.
- Company social events.
- Private medical health care.
- Multisport card.
- Access to the e-learning platform.
- Access to My Benefit platform.
- Language courses.
- Life insurance.
- Possibility of working either on B2B or permanent contract.
- Relocation bonus.
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches.
DUTIESIn the role of Security Consultant, you would participate in projects and improvements as an expert in the security division.
Your main responsibilities in this role would be to drive, advice and support in the areas of Data Loss Prevention. That means requirements analysis, process management, infrastructure components, administration, DLP policies engineering and knowledge management.
REQUIREMENTS- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a security area.
- Experience in the data loss prevention field, especially in an implementation projects.
- Familiarity with various aspects of DLP such as processes, governance and technology.
- Understaning of the IT Security aspects.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).