VACANCY DESCRIPTIONCurrently, we are building a team of Network Specialists who will work on interesting project for well-known European bank.
DUTIESAs a Security Compliance Engineer you will face various tasks such as:
- Managing security compliance activities as device hardening and health check, security exceptions and risk management, scope definition, vulnerability assessment, bug fixes and penetration testing including 3rd party security software scans (McAfee Vulnerability Manager, Tenable.io) for diverse environment including routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls and IPS devices.
- Managing interactions between company security office, architecture team and delivery engineering teams.
REQUIREMENTS- Networking: Cisco IOS/NXOS (CCNP Level) required, Juniper, F5 load balancing, Riverbed is an advantage
- Security: Experience in change management and or incident handling on Cisco ASA, Palo alto, Checkpoint, Juniper
- MS XLS: Advanced level is an advantage
- Languages: English required, Italian, German is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER- Career growth (matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects)
- Competitive salary and bonuses referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Team building events
- Healthy Wednesdays
- Cafeteria/ Multisport Card
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and external trainings, certifications, etc.
- Attractive workplace - the most Eco building in Slovakia!