Join Natek and fil the position that will shape the overall strategy and future architecture of one of the biggest banks and will support the engineering teams in developing modern and future-proof IAM solutions across on-prem and the Cloud.
This is an exciting technical leadership role where the successful candidate will have both the ability to roll-up his or her sleeves to manage a wide range of strategic and technology challenges and build a dynamic team. This is a technical role working with engineers to deliver solutions that work for the bank.
- Your key responsibilities include developing the IAM Architecture to producing consistent and high-quality service roadmaps and architectures, ensuring strategy alignment and oversight of standards and guidelines. You will work closely with the technical domain architects and engineers to develop and agree the target state and transitional states
- You are accountable for the architectural oversight of all areas of client and enterprise IAM for example, authentication, authorization, credential management, user and role management, privileged access management, access governance, federation, biometrics, password less authentication, secrets management across on-prem and cloud, multi-factor etc
- As a senior architect you will participate in use case and requirements analysis, architecture state definition (target/interim), technology evaluation and strategy decision, architecture reviews, as well as identification of improvement opportunities and architecture support for department program/projects
- You will align and collaborate with our centralized IT Strategy and Architecture teams, as well as Business Divisions on dependencies across technical domains and service areas
- You will increase the engagement of the architecture team, architecture community both within GCIO and within the divisions, actively engage in strategic projects and this will be ultimately reflected in increased customer engagement and drive higher value from the use of ESS services
- You will be a member of the ESS and other global CIO Design Authorities – representing ESS at those boards to ensure that the right decisions are taken in full context, dependencies are professionally managed and appropriate socialization of key decisions takes place
- Experience with Identity and Access Management – Azure AD, Ping Fed, Centrify, CA PAM, Hypr, RSA, biometrics, FIDO, hashi-corp vault, Azure IAM foundations etc.
- You have solid understanding in Security Architecture and bring at least 10 years of hands-on experience in an architecture role (enterprise or domain architecture) and as a plus around 5 years of software engineering experience with an outstanding understanding of modern practices and trends in Enterprise, Enabling, Cyber and IT security, technologies and frameworks
- Experience in successful utilization and integration of enterprise workflow platforms a must
- Profound knowledge of enterprise architecture practices, strategies, processes and methodologies, bringing a passion for architecture and software engineering excellence, Inc. experience in architecture modelling
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or related sciences field (alternatively provable equivalent education and practical experience in this domain)