Information about the offer
- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: PL2173
- Category: Quality Assurance, Security
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThis role involves responding to cyber security incidents as part of the Threat Detection and Response (TDR) service. The TDR service is part of the Cyber Security Operations Team (within Group CTO Technology Security Services) and provides cyber security incident monitoring, alerting and response services. TDR response to many type of cyber incident from malware attack, to insider threat and other system intrusions.
DUTIES- Support the existing teams and services by performing incident response for basic cases
- Provide help to improve the quality assurance process for cyber incident, this implies a review of the existing cases; ensure their compliance with the runbooks and other procedures; improve runbooks and other documentation.
- Improve continuous improvement process by formalizing the process/procedure and alignment with the existing risk management
- Put in place an automated reporting framework to improve the visibility of the cyber incident with the management.
REQUIREMENTS- Incident response experience (working in a SOC or CSIRT/CERT team previously)
- Cyber knowledge (e.g. malware, system intrusion, insider threat, incident response.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Communication skills (both verbally and writing)
- Attention to details and quality
- Relevant cyber certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA, SANS Certification or equivalent)