OUR PARTNER It is one of the world's top 10 software companies with a global team of 19 000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Their purpose is to develop the best solutions for their customers - each project is personalized, rewarding and purposeful. PURPOSE OF THE JOB In your new role, you’ll be a member of the R&D Business Unit in Sofia and global engineering community and find a chance to collaborate in the definition of the strategy of the Software Development; technological framework and functional approach in Agile Environment. You’ll also find a chance to work on the implementation of solutions in different countries.
- Be responsible for the protection of the company's digital assets.
- Get involved into the information security systems to scan applications, apprise system architecture design, review implementation artifacts and find the potential vulnerabilities.
- Be part of the APPSEC PTR guidance and support
- Recommend and develop security measures to protect information against unauthorised modification or loss.
- Coordinate with multiple development teams to identify and implement appropriate fixes systems/application vulnerabilities.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Developer or QA Engineer.
- Ability to read and analyze source code in different languages.
- Experience with Security Management Frameworks.
- Knowledge of common web browser and web service vulnerabilities and mitigation approaches.
- Degree in science or engineering – will be considered as a strong advantage.
- A strong level of written and verbal English
It would be a plus if you have:
- Familiarity with Fortify static code scanning, Blackduck opensource vulnerability fixing, Qualys WAS model, or similar tools
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);