At NATEK Poland we are looking for a Security Analyst who would like to join a challenging project in the banking industry.
The role is a member of the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) department covering globally the International Wealth Management and Asset Management division, this includes IT and business stakeholders. The team consists of 5 roles, acts internationally and is located in Poland/Wroclaw and Switzerland/Zurich.
The CISO mission is to ensure IT control objectives are set, effectiveness is measured, and residual risks are handled. The role will encompass broad aspects of risk management, advising senior business partners and key projects on secure/successful delivery and challenging/driving the risk posture of the Bank. The related team operates globally with IT and Business teams and you will support global initiatives.
Challenges the candidate will face on this role:
- Main challenges are seen in the area of security assessments conducted by the contractor, as assessments might raise some difficult discussions with senior stakeholders on IT and business side, but the contractor will always have the support of the team so no proactive challenges identified.
- The opportunity to work in the area of cyber security and risk management and interacting with very motivated team in a global organization. Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders out of IT and Business teams in the Wealth Management organization. In addition, a lot of knowledge in the area of cyber & information security applied in the banking industry can be gathered.
- The responsibility to execute in-depth security assessments for the bank’s most important projects, critical business applications and processes
- The responsibility to lead cyber projects, including but not limited, to implementation of regulatory requirements and control effectiveness monitoring
- The opportunity to stipulate and drive innovative initiatives in the area of risk management and risk identification and mitigation
- An expert role responsible for providing cyber and information security consultancy and best practice advice towards IT and business teams in various global locations
- 2+ years broad experience in cyber and information security
- IT security audit, cyber risk assessment and governance experience in complex IT environments are beneficial
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Enterprise IT and the principles of IT Risk/Security
- Experience in evaluating controls against attack vectors, threats and propose remediation actions to mitigate risks
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Highly fluent English skills, both written and verbal, are required to present and negotiate
Nice to have:
- Professional certifications in cyber/information security (e.g. CISSP / CISA / CISM) are an advantage
- You are a strong team player with excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Understanding of NIST Cybersecurity Controls and related frameworks
- Good understanding of the Financial Services industry and associated global regulatory environment
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program