Joint to the team responsible for building business value through effective program and project management. Members are involved in the implementation of new solutions for our clients as well as activities improving the operational activity of the organization.
• Focus on people and adjust processes to support them.
• Training and support in increasing the efficiency of SCRUM teams
• Being an expert on SCRUM and using it to maximize the efficiency of delivering valuable products.
• Participation in designing an organization built of TRIBEs and SQUADs and classic projects
• Understanding the assumptions of frameworks and the ability to apply them in practice in order to maximize the effects of using agile methods.
• 5-8 years of experience in project / IT program management
• 2 years of experience in the area of Banking (knowledge of banking processes and products)
• Knowledge of one of the project management standards and agile methodologies
• Experience in applying and promoting the principles, AGILE / SCRUM values
• Experience in Agile scaling in the organization
• Extensive knowledge of agility and management methods
• Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects• Work in a modern environment with innovative technologies• Working in an international team• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience• Employment contract or B2B• For contractors - eligibility for up to 23 additional days• Private healthcare• Multisport card