Information about the offer
- Offer ID: PL2461
- Category: Scrum Master
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: Undergraduate University Education (Bc., etc)
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who will be responsible for four Agile Teams. Each team consists of several developers and testers. The role will require advanced collaboration skills, experience in an international environment and knowledge in transparent communication channels. Join our NATEK family and help us with the project which able to offer you constant growth and job satisfaction!
DUTIES- Responsible for teaching and enforcing the values and principles of Agile, while promoting self-organization and constantly improving our standards of work
- Facilitates the creation of a well-defined product backlog
- Provides best practices for feature and project delivery, utilizing traditional project management approaches when needed
- Coordinates participation of different tech and business groups in requirements gathering, specifications, design, development, and implementation of key projects
- Shields the team from outside “noise” or distractions that prohibit them from being successful and identifies, tracks, and removes impediments for the project and team success
- 2+ years of experience in Agile project management in high-performing Agile software development environment with at least some dedicated teams
- Strong knowledge of Scrum and other Agile frameworks as well as traditional project management approaches
- Knowledgeable with Agile PM tools like Jira
- You are fluent written and spoken English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
- Track record where you applied Agile & Scrum successfully
- Experience sharing Agile/Lean initiatives to whole organizations
WHAT WE OFFER
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects.
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches.
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company social events.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.
- For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days.