Join Natek and become part of team of SCCM Specialists. This role will be part of a transformational project within organization to redesign the lifecycle of end-user devices such as desktop and laptop computers.
Your role is to redesign the definitive software library (DSL) packages from a home-grown solution to utilize the standard SCCM (ConfigMgr) Application model. Company has roughly 3500 software packages which can be deployed to users upon request. Some of these packages have complex dependencies with other software so one of the tasks is to capture these dependencies from the existing database and convert to ConfigMgr dependencies. We are also migrating from device collections to user collections so we are designing a new application structure to capture software by the specific vendor and software version. Once the software deployment model is created we will need to migrate the packages and work with the application owners to test and validate.
- SCCM/ConfigMgr Engineering, specifically software deployment
- Windows software packaging, testing and documentation
- Experience to work with data from databases, APIs with JSON, Excel to gather application information
- Ability to troubleshoot ConfigMgr infrastructure, ConfigMgr client logs and package installation logs
- Being able to work with many teams and application owners and track migration progress
- Documentation of the new design with diagrams, design documents and wiki pages