Job descriptionThe SAP S/4HANA Solution Architect is responsible for designing and implementing the technical architecture for SAP S/4HANA migration projects. This includes working with clients to understand their business needs and requirements, and then designing and implementing a solution that meets those needs.
This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands on system configuration expertise of SAP S/4 HANA and may include team management for both onsite and offshore resources. We are looking for a strong SAP technical content leader who can drive strategic, tactical, and operational discussions.
Your responsibilities• Guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP S/4 HANA
• Define and document SAP architecture, capturing technical (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates, and defining technical solutions
• Understand the SAP roadmap for S/4 HANA and become a trusted advisor for clients in driving their S/4 HANA adoption
• Provide technical direction for complex SAP S/4 HANA issues
• Collaborate with the business and developers to execute on agreed timelines
• Participate in customers meetings as a subject matter expert on SAP solutions
• Focal point for customers in terms of all technical aspects of the ongoing project
• People management for SAP oriented roles within assigned projects
Our requirements• Preferred 10+ years in SAP Basis administration experience of SAP component implementation/ upgrade/migration and HANA architecture expertise including Fiori
• Bachelors or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related technical field
• Experience with large SAP migrations and upgrades with SAP High Availability Architectures
• SAP experience in leading projects with responsibility for translating business requirements into IT solutions that improve efficiency and productivity
• SAP certifications are preferred
• Multi cloud knowledge, experience, and certification preferred
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of the organization, both written and verbal
• Ability to work well in a team environment, collaborate with others, and interface with team members internal and external to the organization
• Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Fluency in English – at least B2 level
Benefits• Remote work with business meetings with client if needed (#LI-Remote)
• Flexible type of employment (COW OR B2B)
• Being part of a team in the company that is providing exceptional IT outsourcing services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
• Work in international and flat structured organization with an engaged and professional team
• Regular evaluation of your development
• The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback
• Agile spirit and transparent teams
• Fast career development (promotion on results and competencies) and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other NATEK departments)
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• MyBenefit (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• Medical health care (Medicover)
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas