Job descriptionA Service Delivery Manager (SDM) has the responsibility to manage SAP service delivered by NATEK to customer/s in a selected territory. SDM has also an active participation to the account/s development.
Committed to the expansion and success of the business, a Service Delivery Manager:
·Prospects customer’s needs in order to increase the revenue, margin, profit and headcount of the company
·Support Sales department to answer Bids or Requests for existing or new customers
·Supervises the delivery of services for customers and coordinates activities
·Manages teams (is responsible for people and attrition management, development and motivation of IT employees and suppliers)
·Survey trend of technology changes in the company market and propose offer evolution
SDM is a bridge between the NATEK teams (Sales, Recruitment, HR, Finance, Office Management, IT employees and external suppliers) and customer. The person monitors trends in technology and services and brings them to the attention of supervisors and function heads, which may result in bringing new services to the portfolio of NATEK.
Your responsibilitiesAccount management
- Acts as a single point of contact for NATEK customers for delivery, builds and maintains client relationships both internally and externally
- Acts as an expert on operations and standard delivery model to clients,
- SDM is responsible for business development under given project/s: deals detection in order to make sure that NATEK selling value is always turned into gross profit.
- S/he proactively undertakes actions to investigate customer needs and is capable to detect, generate and influence on customer needs.
- Builds forecast of current and future results as HC and gross profit.
- Ensures that operations delivered builds trust and brings valuable business partnership for customer.
- Providing and indicating added value coming from all types of NATEK services (all business lines).
- Work out strategies to maintain, improve and develop service delivery
- Executes policies and quality processes, designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitors employees and evaluates customer feedback to improve quality improvement processes
- Defines and/or executes Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in relation to contracted services
- Ensures that the service delivery process is effective by minimizing the cost incurred in the processes with the objectives to decrease costs, and increase Gross Margin
- Investigates and shares customer plans and business actions towards sales and other NATEK functions in order to maximize the efficiency of delivery
- Ensures that clients’ satisfaction is always guaranteed, monitors and manages all factors impacting customer satisfaction and NATEK delivery, shares and escalates accordingly
- SDM ensures that all contracted services and targeted KPIs and SLAs, provided by NATEK for customers are delivered profitably and met customer expectations
- Regularly reviews SLA’s efficiency and Quality processes to drives the service owners to deliver at the committed level
- Responsible of administration tasks related to delivery
Benchmarking on Technologies:
- Monitors trends and emergencies of new technologies in order to anticipate the evolution of the company offers.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Build education platforms and forum to increase competency level of the technical forces.
- Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the marketing & sales department
- For each project bid or new request: Preparations of SOW with detailed description of service assumptions description of deliveries, SLA, risks, fee and incentives…
- In relation with reporting department elaborate ramp up plan with estimated GM and Profitability (BUC)
- Responsible for hiring, building, shaping, educating, motivating and career development of IT teams
- Is in charge of team and people management for given project/s/Customer/s
- Establishes strong and long-lasting relations with team members: IT employees and suppliers
- Leads annual appraisal process with support of HR
- Initiates, implements and monitors the plan/progress of workshops, training courses, certifications, with the reference to service delivery
- Leads the local teams of IT professionals to deliver best-in-class customer experience and achieve operational excellence
- Administration tasks resulting from people management e.g. expenses, TO, attendance, vacation
Our requirements-Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in similar role: Service Delivery Management, (key) account management, sales – farming, operations management, people management
-Strong understanding of the SAP platform, environment and delivery process
-Experience in building and sustaining customer relationships on a senior level
-People management experience (within a medium size team)
-Very good negotiation skills, ability to influence others
-Logical and analytical approach
-Business and sales orientation: able to turn customer requirements into workable solutions
-Excellent communication skills
-Fluency in English, other language as French or German is a plus
-Experience in managing outsourced suppliers nice to have
-Experience in ABAP or HANA is a plus
Benefits- You will have a real influence on the expansion of NATEK Delivery Centers
- You will closely cooperate with experienced Sales team on SAP pre-sales activities
- We work in the ISO International Standards environment, with clear processes, which is making our job more effective
- We offer small things which make the difference: Private medical healthcare, MultiSport card, flexible working time, possible home office, company integration events, benefit platform, learning platform UDEMY access.