Job descriptionYour role will be to ensure technical expertise by supporting development of SAP enhancements in multiple projects. You will make sure delivered solutions meet standards & requirements agreed with stakeholders.
Your responsibilities- Manage multiple projects at the same time
- Cooperate with cross functional stakeholders (internal/external)
- Manage design, analysis, documentation & tests
- In case of issues, diagnose them & recommend solutions
- Cross functional SAP awareness (SC, FI, CTC, BW)
- Manage software release processes together with stakeholders
- Develop and maintain accountability in the team
- Facilitate SCRUM (dailies, backlog, planning, retrospectives & reviews)
Our requirements- 6+ years experience in IT
- 4+ years experience in SAP Supply Chain domain around Materials Management (MM), Investment Management (IM), Quality Management (QM), Warehouse Management (WM), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Production Planning (PP).
- S/4 Hana experience is a strong advantage
- International corporate experience
- Agile experience
- Jira, Confluence