Job descriptionWe are offering an opportunity to become part of Natek's customer which is a key player in developing, advancing, and modernizing the entire food supply chain. The company makes up about 10% of the world's agricultural product trade flows, and it is the world's largest cotton and rice trader.
Our client is pursuing an exciting digital journey, driving industrialization of IT delivery and innovating with cutting-edge technology (Cloud, AI and Machine Learning, Agile DevOps/ SecOps, data mesh, RPA, research repositories).
Their IT strategy has already achieved significant value driving innovation, efficiency, agility, and speed to market. The research and BI capabilities have driven superior decision-making.
Your responsibilities• Manage SAP Project Roll out for EMEA team
• Manage a team of 10 people, IT and Functional taking care of MM, FI, CO, PP, Migration
• Plan the project: timeline, deliverables according to the roll out methodology
• Align with cross teams to ensure they can deliver according to the plan development factory , core teams, partner applications
Our requirements• Fluent English
• University degree in IT, Finance, Business school or equivalent
• 5+ years of SAP project management, with functional skill in SAP Finance and Controlling
• Good knowledge and business process understanding in SAP Finance & Controlling and Integration areas
• Minimum 5 years SAP project management experience
• SAP Finance background
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Private health care
• Food vouchers
• Social events
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy
• Option for a B2B contract
• Flexible working hours
• For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
• Relocation bonus and assistance
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).