Job descriptionWe are offering an opportunity to become part of Natek's customer which is a key player in developing, advancing, and modernizing the entire food supply chain. The company makes up about 10% of the world's agricultural product trade flows, and it is the world's largest cotton and rice trader.
Our client is pursuing an exciting digital journey, driving the industrialization of IT delivery and innovating with cutting-edge technology (Cloud, AI and Machine Learning, Agile DevOps/ SecOps, data mesh, RPA, and research repositories).
Their IT strategy has already achieved significant value driving innovation, efficiency, agility, and speed to market.
In the role of SAP FICO Support Consultant, you are part of the Global IT AMS SAP Support Team as a senior expert of SAP Finance & Controlling domain.
You report to the SAP Service Delivery Manager, located in Sofia, Bulgaria.
As an IT SAP FICO Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for delivery of business applications support services (complex incidents, problems & system enhancements delivery) in an enterprise IT environment in SAP FICO domain & related interfaces.
Your responsibilities• Resolve incidents and changes (SAP customizing) in the SAP FICO area
• Deliver system enhancements - works with the business and ABAP Developers to propose, validate and create solutions to client needs
• Execute testing
• Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
• Makes the link between the business key users / functional support and the support level 3 or external vendors, when the issue cannot be
• Maintain technical documentation for the supported SAP areas
• Ensures the execution of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in a timely manner
• Ensure positive working relationship with Clients, Peers, Employees and Contractors
• Demonstrate accountability and contribution to the successful realization of client goals
Our requirements• Master in IT, Finance / Accounting, Business school or equivalent
• 3+ years of IT support / delivery experience with SAP Finance modules
• English (fluent written and spoken)
• Good knowledge and business process understanding in Finance & Controlling areas
• Knowledge of SAP Integrations with Non-SAP systems is a plus
• Experience working in international companies is a plus
• Experience in IT support and delivery in SAP Finance area (AP, AR, GL, AA), including: incidents resolution & root-cause analysis, delivery of change requests via system customizing, testing and transports management, working on system enhancements with Developers
• IT knowledge in SAP Controlling area
• Knowledge of the integration points with other SAP modules (ex. SAP MM & SD)
• SAP system integration experience (iDocs/XML files) is a plus
• S4 HANA & FIORI experience is a plus
• Experience working with Service Desk ticketing system (Service Now & JIRA ideally)
Benefits• Attractive salary tailored to your skills and experience;
• Freedom to choose the employment type - COW or B2B;
• Private health care;
• Food vouchers;
• Multisport card;
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
• 3 additional days off for contractors;
• 5 additional days off for NATEK COW employees (+1 day off for volunteering);
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and future professional plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
• Internal Mobility Program;
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts;
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus.