Job descriptionAs an SAP FI consultant on SAP S/4 Program, you have the role of ensuring the proper implementation of business process from various trading applications within our SAP financial back office, supporting E2E processes from invoices to payment, including financial analytics reporting.
Your responsibilitiesYou are the gatekeeper of the finance solution and its integration with finance software ecosystem - up to the bank:
• You are the solution designer, based on business requirements
• With other application leaders, you design cross application flows
• Work closely and confidently with various departments
• You are ensuring maintenance and enhancement of your process and producing request for change
• You belong to our highest expertise team:
• Understand the business need and translate it into a solution
• Manage business relationship to define target priorities and business value
• Ensure communication and be responsible of oneself indicators (measurable KPIs)
• Animate, inform, communicate, enhance, anticipate and perform with the partner applications to ensure end-to-end design
• Elaborate action plans for continuous improvements of the solution and solving recurrent incidents.
• You will be supporting the level 1 and level 2 teams for the most complex topics
• Perform Knowledge transfer to support team and develop their autonomy in the solution.
• Support structure and run KPIs are on track.
Our requirements• Experienced in IT best practices
• Experienced in SAP FI especially AP, AR, BL
• Experienced with test campaign executions & automation tool
• Experienced with API & Idoc
• Experienced with SAP interface implementation and integration with MM, SD
• Experience with JIRA and ServiceNow
• 5 years + proven experience in IT project
Benefits• Attractive salary tailored to your skills and experience
• Freedom to choose the employment type - COW or B2B
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Bonuses for Personal Events - we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Language courses
• Food vouchers
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy
• 3 additional days off for contractors
• 5 additional days off for NATEK COW employees (+1 day off for volunteering)
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).