Job descriptionJoin the project for our customer whom is a leading provider of innovative lightweighting solutions for the global automotive industry, specializing in the development and manufacturing of aluminum components for powertrain and body structure applications. As a EWM Consultant you will help to deliver support and enhancements to existing functionality EWM template from Germany plant to Czech Republic (new plant), and successive participation on migration.
Your responsibilities• Use your expertise to analyse customers’ requirements and business processes to deliver best solutions to functional and technical issues
• Manage inbound, outbound and production supply detail flows
• Solve complex incidents and problems
• Understand the requirements from functional specification and their implications on service requests
• Maintain and support the SAP application solutions for the client
• Enhance and optimise the application performance
• Train key users and create instruction materials
• Travel to the client site (Most, Czechia)
Our requirements• 5+ years of hands-on SAP configuration experience and experience with EWM module
• Solid understanding of EWM objects and portal application
• Skill and experience participating in solution design and development on multiple SAP WM projects
• Good written and spoken Czech and English languages
• An open and flexible mindset to cope with rapid changes and willingness to work in an international environment
• Wilingness to travel to Most
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies.
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams.
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts.
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus.
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor.
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates.
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension insurance contribution.
• Multisport Club Card.
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth.
• Language courses.
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas.
• Meal contribution directly to your account.
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length.