- Offer ID: SK2633
- Category: ERP Functional Consultant
- Place: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Minimal level of education: Undergraduate University Education (Bc., etc)
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for SAP Consultants with expertise in one or both modules: CRM, SRM. The person on this role will join the project for clients from the DACH region, from the transportation industry: operator offering passenger and freight rail services and real estate services.
You will help to deliver support and enhancements to existing functionality, successive participation on migration of SAP functional scope to S/4 SAP HANA. The project will be located in Bratislava with a possibility of frequent home office.
DUTIES• Maintenance of broad range of SAP applications.
• Identify and solve problems and incidents.
• Active participation in implementation and delivery projects.
• Analyse customers’ requirements and business processes to deliver best solutions to functional and technical problems.
• Configuration of SAP modules according to the process definition.
• Train key users and create instruction materials.
• Customize business processes including creation/update of documentation.
REQUIREMENTS• Minimum 3 years professional expertise in CRM/ SRM.
• Good knowledge of SAP and Business processes.
• Willing to work in an international environment.
• Good written and spoken German and English.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• SAP/ABAP development skills- nice to have.
• ITIL awareness represents an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER• Opportunity to join newly started project and long-term collaboration.
• International project with daily use of English and German.
• Working with latest technologies and practices in IT projects.
• Private medical healthcare.
• My benefit Platform (Cafeteria, Multisport).
• Food vouchers.
• Referral Bonus.
• COW or B2B contract possible.