- Offer ID: SK2170
- Category: SAP Basis (R3, ECC)
- Place: Kosice , Slovakia
- Minimal level of education:
- Minimal experience: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe´re currently searching for Senior SAP Basis consultants to become members of project teams.
The team will work independently in Kosice to support customers outside of Slovakia.
• Service Level Management, Capacity Management (perform capacity checks and provide a trend analysis as required)
• Availability Management (Regularly checks availability reports and investigates on reported outages on a regular basis)
• Problem Management, Incident Management and Escalation (act as an escalation engineer, own the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and the technical solution)
• Perform manual and automated monitoring maintenance with or without 3rd party tools
• Troubleshooting and resolution of incidents using the preferred ticketing tool of the client
• Change Management (act as Change Supervisor)
• Release Management (perform the proper handover into “production” of new applications/services)
• Configuration Management
• DB configuration and patching, backup and disaster recovery management
• Provide technical support and leadership in a complex mission critical SAP environment.
• Work with other domains to establish implementation plans for SAP changes, projects, implementations, backup and recovery.
• Lead and participate in SAP projects and complex changes, such as new implementations, transitions, migrations, upgrades, conversions etc.
• Manage/consult on the architecture and design of HW and SW within the client's environment.
• Develop, implement and ensure compliance of technology standards and solutions.
• Post-secondary education in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field of studies
• Experience and knowledge includes SAP R/3 basis administration including system installations, upgrades, system migrations, back-up/recovery, performance tuning, system monitoring; SAP-certified technology consultant advantage
• Thorough understanding of system operating environments and database management including UNIX, Linux, AIX, Windows, TCP/IP and ORACLE; system administration experience advantageous
• Additional DB administration knowledge in SAPDB, Sybase, MSSQL or DB2 advantageous
• Good understanding and knowledge of one or several of the following SAP products: R/3, BW/BO, SCM, LiveCache, CRM, SRM, PI/XI, MDM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, HANA
• Excellent analytical problem solving skills, proactivity to identify potential problems in customer’s SAP environment, strong consulting skills
• Professional verbal and written communication skills; experience formulating overall strategies and operational solution design advantageous
• Deep understanding of business environment and IT, organization, processes (ITIL), implications of changes
• Leadership qualities: integrity, attention to detail, service oriented, goal oriented
• Ability to work in the team
• Fluent in English; other languages (e.g. German) will be an advantage
• Meal Tickets
• Health Care Package
• Benefit Plus / Multisport Card
• Regular NATEK events
• Personal event bonus
• Natek's "5 Years Club"
• Referral Program
• Dedication to support you in your career growth
• Competitive salary
• International environment
• Annual bonus (according to the performance of the company)