- Offer ID: SK513
- Category: SAP Basis (R3, ECC)
- Place: Kosice , Slovakia
- Minimal level of education:
- Minimal experience: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are preparing a team of SAP Basis specialists to be responsible for migration of systems. Until done, we offer opportunity to participate on the whole rum up and smooth migration, later continuing in the core teams structure. Cooperation among international teams is part of the project.
DUTIES- Provides guidance to SAP Basis Administrators and Support Analysts.
- Installs and maintains all SAP Systems and related software including upgrades, preventative and corrective maintenance through the change management process and within scheduled maintenance windows.
- Administers the configuration of SAP Systems and services for all enterprise data centers.
- Monitors vendors' support facilities for software updates and recommends and implements maintenance to keep systems current and well within vendors' support requirements.
- Ability to recognize and respond to customer expectations with a sense of urgency.
- Develops Disaster Recovery plans, procedures and test scenarios and participates in regular DR rehearsals.
- Develops and maintains SOX procedures, adheres to SOX policies and gathers evidence for SOX audits.
- Applies security policies to the SAP & Oracle Platform as determined by the IT Security group.
- Ability to cooperate with people of different levels inside / outside the company and to interact with teams to reach goals and business objectives.
- Provides level II incident and problem management with responsibility for resolution and root cause analysis of the most complex hardware and software issues within Operating Level Agreements.
- Monitors and evaluates system performance and performs tuning functions to achieve optimal system efficiency and throughput.
- Monitors system resource utilization and supports capacity planning by capturing data, analyzing trends and making upgrade recommendations.
- Interfaces and coordinates with business and application support teams, Global Infrastructure Architecture and Project Engineering functions.
- Provides effective technical documentation to clearly communicate procedures and developments to other IT personnel.
- Execute SAP system copy activity based on planned schedule and with provided technologies.
- Demonstrates customer service attitude and work ethic.
- Adheres to the Company's Ethics standards.
REQUIREMENTS- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems is prefered.
- SAP Basis Platform experience.
- MS SQL database administration experience
- Unix and Windows experience.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people of different skills, backgrounds, departments and management levels.
- Ability to work multiple shifts (08:30 - 17:00) (15:00 - 23:30) and provide off hours on call support.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in speaking English.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in maintaining and configuring SAP Systems including ABAP and JAVA Stack based systems.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in all areas related to SAP products and system software is required.
- Strong analytical skills are required to understand, diagnose and resolve technical situations.
- Experience with UNIX and Windows platforms and EMC storage is strongly desired.
- Relocation assistance, relocation bonus
- Professional trainings, language courses
- Meal Tickets
- Referral Program
- Pension Plan, Health Care
- Flexibility with employment form
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
Salary offer: minimum 1500 EUR gross/ month*
* The law requires to inform about the minimum salary for all advertised roles. In case of your successful candidacy we will consider all aspects of your experience, skills competencies and qualification when defining final offer. We consider situation within labour market and provide competitive salaries to our employees.