VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are about to start transformation of SAP ECC to SAP S/4 HANA on the global scale. For that purpose we are looking for an experienced consultant who will support the Product Team with roll-outs and ERP monitoring. If you have a good understanding of the Ariba processes, it is most likely we shall talk.
Why? We trust upcoming three years will be full of interesting initiatives, challenges and opportunities within international environment. This can help both you to move forward with your ambitions and us, to make sure our stakeholders benefit from the work we provide.
DUTIES- Daily support of the Product Team with roll-outs and Multi-ERP monitoring
- Cross-functional cooperation with team and business partners worldwide.
- System Administrative support including managing groups, roles, permissions,
- Interface between variety of end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management
- Assistance in configuration, integration, maintenance, and support of an established global design
- Support project work stream activities - cooperation with internal/external stakeholders worldwide
- Create and provide training materials for users
- Cooperate with the development team (internal and external)
REQUIREMENTS- Strong functional knowledge of Procurement Processes and understanding on how Ariba integrates with SAP ECC (knowledge in both ECC and S4)
- Experience/Background in deployment and roll-out of Ariba
- Very good understanding of Ariba processes (downstream & upstream)
- Strong process background Standards/Governance/System Change Management
- 3-5 years Ariba experience