Job descriptionYou will be working in the Customer Engagement Management (CEM) department where you will join the team in our Salesforce Center of Excellence. The CEM department is responsible for developing standard bank functionality for customer facing staff in the banks. The functionality is developed using Salesforce as a platform. The department has 45 employees whereof 15 are working from Warsaw, Poland.
The department contains a Salesforce Center of Excellence responsible for supporting both all of client but also clients member banks in their development of new features on the Salesforce platform. The department is also responsible for integrations between Salesforce and client other systems.
If you enjoy working with Salesforce this is where you want to be. Imagine spending your day keeping your Salesforce skills up to date and even being able to immerse even deeper in Salesforce knowledge in order to help, assist and train both the entire internal client organization as well as the banks using the solutions provided by client.
Your responsibilities• Advice customers and client teams on application design and development best practices involving Salesforce platform
• Architect (and coach customers and client teams through) comprehensive solutions, that involve Salesforce, e.g. by participating in requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
• Advise client teams on functional solution architecture and design, environment management, testing, and platform education involving Salesforce platforms
• Lead consultative engagements with customers on both technical and business goals and challenges that may involve Salesforce as (part of) a solution
• Ensure that all the new functionalities are built with Salesforce standard features and client (or customer's) target architecture
• Establish and control definitions, rules, principles, and standards for Salesforce platforms
• Assess, review and decisioning on all solution architecture designs that involve the use of Salesforce platforms
Our requirements• Educational background within IT or other relevant area
• 5 years of experience from a similar position working with Salesforce
• In-depth experience with Salesforce is a prerequisite and we expect you to have multiple Salesforce certificates
• It will be an advantage if you have experience with financial services, Community, analytics, Einstein and Marketing Cloud
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance - Medicover
• Multisport card
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off