- Offer ID: PL2405
- Category: Sales
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimal experience: More than 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONSales Manager in NATEK works closely with other departments’ managers to increase new business opportunities and maximize the profit for the organization. In NATEK we put big emphasize on the quality of our processes and our customers satisfaction.
Our Sales Managers are the people who understand well customers’ needs and are capable to generate future ones. They are results driven professionals, building successful business partnerships and long- term customer relationships. On the top of that, Sales Manager in NATEK is a skilled negotiator able to lead C-Level conversations. This role acts as trusted advisor, uses consultancy-based approach and maintains extensive knowledge of current market
DUTIESNew Business Development (hunting):
- Elaborates market analyzes and based on it builds and performs a strategy how to approach the customer.
- Researches and builds relationship with customers.
- Arranges and participates in internal and external client debriefs.
- Support the process, which consist of conducting meetings with final candidates, contacting candidates.
- Regularly attends status meetings with customers to check the quality of delivery, current and future needs.
Customer development and retention (farming):
- Builds and performs a strategy how to approach to each single one customer.
- Penetrates new divisions / teams of the customer.
- Is in charge of customer contract management.
- Acts as an escalation point.
Quality and reporting (sales operations):
- Maintains control over audited procedures to ensure compliance Cooperates with Quality Department.
- Fulfills on regular weekly and quarterly basis sales forecast.
- Monthly presentation to NATEK Management: result analysis, next objectives, issues and recommendations.
- 5+ years of experience in IT sales.
- Knowledge of fundamental sales methodology.
- Proven track record of cooperating with enterprise customers (preferable banking).
- Experience in communicating and negotiating on C-level.
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast growing business environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive, enthusiastic, problem solving, creative.
- Fluency in English-, other language as French or German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFERBENEFITS:
- Employment contract or B2B
- Home Office up to 2 days weekly
- Life insurance
- Benefit platform
- Private medical healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- MultiSport Card
UDEMY learning platform