VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Release Manager in Wroclaw to support product capability testing and release management activities. This person will be working with development teams, operations, and project teams to schedule, plan and monitor the release of agreed deliverables and release life cycle. This role requires close collaboration with various stakeholders from operations, project teams & IT organization in Wroclaw, London & India.
DUTIES• Providing control, coordination and governance of the deployment of Programme and BAU deliverables with an IT element across its component workstreams through a test and release management approach
• Coordinating processes between different teams (in various locations) which involves communication of crucial release plans and changes as well as necessary release details to relevant stakeholders
• Identifying and managing risks and resolving challenges that impact release scope, quality, and schedules
• Ensuring appropriate documentation is in place for acceptance into the Release Cycle
• Planning, managing and communicating test and release schedules
• Providing formal change management and governance for both Programme and BAU changes with an IT element
• Reviewing and prioritizing IT Support Requests and proposed scope for IT sprints
• Enabling test execution whilst maintaining oversight of testing quality
• Reviewing stakeholder test planning to ensure appropriate approach and coverage, including definition of test scenarios, expected outcomes and acceptance criteria, and prioritisation of test paths to enable a risk based approach.
• Sharing ideas to improve cross-team learning and business development.
• Overall, you will be concerned with planning, testing and release monitoring, tracking, communication, and risk management
REQUIREMENTS• A three-year experience in project or release management
• An good understanding of software development lifecycle
• Structured thinking
• Highly organized with attention to detail, and the ability to digest a large amount of complex information, at the same time able to summarise for reporting to senior stakeholders.
• Experience in coordinating cross-functional work teams up to task completion
• Experience in change management would be a plus
WHAT WE OFFER• Opportunity to work in various projects across 4 countries where we operate
• Possibilities of home office up to 4 days a week
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Possibility to choose the type of contract (B2B or Work Agreement)