Join us on IT RecruitmentTeam Leader role in Sofia and get a great chance to independently create your recruitment team from scratch!
IT RTL core responsibility is to build, develop and manage recruitmentteam with a key role in the responding and securing delivery to customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will contribute to business by providing expected delivery (candidates) and by executing the staffing strategy.
IT RTL at NATEK should demonstrate deep IT recruitment experience, customer facing skills and ability to lead the team.
Leading recruitment team
Executing staffing strategy in order to fulfill period objectives
Consults team with job description and scope of work for vacancies
Cooperation with recruitment team on search and recruitment
Validate and qualify key criteria before presenting to customer
Coordinating internal technical interview and customer interview
Customer facing role:
Attends customer meetings both in prospection and delivery phase to take the customer order (requirements)
Assign resources for new openings
Collects and analyzes regular information from customers in order to precise and adjust vacancy requirements
Annual appraisal meetings with team, ensures that objectives, bonus plan and individual education are processed for each team member
Performance management, monitoring the KPIs, analyzing monthly and annual results
Mentoring and people development
Quality and Reporting:
Ensures correct usage of NATEK Internal tools
Trains and ensures adherence to recruitment processes
Last period result analysis and sourcing efficiency
Next quarter forecast and objectives
- MA/MS degree with 5 years of experience in IT Technical recruitmentand customer facing role
- Familiarity with social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook and regional/IT job boards
- Experience opening new accounts through recruiting efforts
- Strong leadership, supervisory and organizational skills and ability to motivate people.
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast growing business environment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, problem solving, creativity
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English, other languages as French or German is a plus
- Independency: responsibility for hiring, management and development of dedicated recruitment teams & direct contact with customer (hiring managers), negotiations of financials
- Agile spirit, transparency, flat structure and non-corporate atmosphere
- Professionalism: work for one of the first IT companies implementing the research of Candidate Experience
- Advanced tools for acquiring candidates (Linkedin Corporate individual seat, internal database, job advertising packages on top regional job portals)
- Fast career development (promotion on results and competencies) and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other Natek departments – Sales, Delivery, Marketing and more)
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience and bonus plan based on realistic target which really motivates our teams
- Company initiatives: Employer branding projects in recruitment, CSR activities and more prestige projects and working with professionals
- Improvement of our methodology and tools that you could contribute to
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Work - life balance
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Small things which make the difference: Private healthcare, Food vouchers, flexible working time, remote work, learning platform UDEMY access