If you have an experience in people management and proven track record of contribution to the business by providing IT staff augmentation services, check what you can gain with us.
What we offer:
- Independency: full responsibility for management and development of dedicated recruitment teams & direct contact with customer (hiring managers), negotiations of financials
- Agile spirit, transparency, flat structure and non-corporate atmosphere
- Professionalism: work for one of the first IT companies implementing the research of Candidate Experience
- Advanced tools for acquiring candidates (Linkedin Corporate individual seat, internal database, job advertising packages on top regional job portals)
- Fast career development (promotion on results and competencies) and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other Natek departments – Sales, Delivery, Marketing and more)
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience and bonus plan based on realistic target which really motivates our teams
- Company initiatives: Employer branding projects in recruitment, CSR activities and more prestige projects and working with professionals
- Improvement of our methodology and tools that you could contribute to
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Work - life balance
Recruitment Manager core responsibility is to commit and deliver resources to NATEK customer projects in his/her region.
- Establishes headcount delivery objectives in cooperation with sales pipeline by forecasting and developing annual quotas for regions and territories
- Builds and promotes strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Collaborates with Country Managers (CM) to establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
Objectives: Recruitment, Delivery and Profitability
· Leads remote and on-site recruitment teams
· Executes staffing strategy in order to fulfill period objectives
· Consults recruitment team with job description and scope of work for vacancies
· Modifies the recruitment tactics based on regional specifics
· Interfaces with Recruitment Project Manager, communication and HR department to adapt recruitment tactics to regional characteristic.
Customer facing role:
· Attends customer meetings both in prospection and delivery phase to take the customer order (requirements)
· Assigns resources for new openings
· Collects and analyzes regular information from customers in order to precise and adjust vacancy requirements
· Annual appraisal meetings with team, insures that objectives, bonus plan and individual education are processed for each team member
· Mentoring and people development
Quality and Reporting:
· Ensures correct usage of NATEK Internal tools
· Trains and ensures adherence to recruitment processes
· Last period result analysis and sourcing efficiency
· Next quarter forecast and objectives
· MA/MS degree with 5 years of experience in IT Technical recruitment and customer facing role
· Familiarity with social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook and regional job boards
· Experience opening new accounts through recruiting efforts
· Strong leadership, supervisory and organizational skills and ability to motivate people.
· Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-growing business environment.
· Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
· Positive, enthusiastic, problem solving, creativity
· Fluency in English, other language as French or German is a plus
Small things which make the difference: Private healthcare, Food vouchers, flexible working time, remote work, learning platform UDEMY access