Job descriptionOur partner is truly global company, serving over 13 million customers worldwide. As part of the Web Development team, you will be helping to build the future of gaming on the Web. You will be responsible for building interactive web and mobile games as well as a variety of shared web components and applications focused on delivering maximum player impact.
As part of the Web Development team, you will be helping to build
the future of gaming on the Web. You will be responsible for building interactive web and mobile games as well as a variety of shared web
components and applications focused on delivering maximum player impact.
Your responsibilitiesAs React JS Developer, you have a demonstrable record of delivering engaging customer experiences and maintainable software on time. You have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone around you and will drive engineering best practices throughout, while constantly looking for improvements. You're an engaged and proactive team player who is always ready to share knowledge and constructive feedback openly is an asset.
• Extensive experience with a React / Redux based web development stack;
• Experience working with technologies, frameworks and tools used within the teams supported product list: React, Redux, Typescript, NodeJS, NextJS, Webpack, Jenkins, GIT, Docker, K8s;
• Experience working with modern web testing frameworks to ensure high quality deliveries: Cypress and/or Cucumber for acceptance/integration tests and Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai for unit tests;
• Experience collaborating directly with cross-disciplinary product teams and designers, and a proven track record of delivering value to customers or users;
• Developing technical plans and contributing to technical architecture as products grow;
• An understanding of how the web works from initial request through the full stack is advantageous;
Benefits• Attractive salary tailored to your skills and experience
• Freedom to choose the employment type - COW or B2B
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Bonuses for Personal Events - we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Language courses
• Food vouchers
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy
• 3 additional days off for contractors
• 5 additional days off for NATEK COW employees (+1 day off for volunteering)
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).