For NATEK Poland we are looking for Quality Assurance Test Engineer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
We are looking for a functional tester to help define and deliver the quality assurance for our toolset. We use enterprise data tooling platform. The current team consists of 4 members - Whole team is built with sub-teams (around 40 people).
You can be sure, that your voice matters. It’s ordinary practice for us to take the ideas from colleagues and effectively implements them
- Work with the project team to test changes to our Enterprise Data Toolkit. This includes data governance (Collibra) and Data Quality management (Informatica Data Quality and HP ALM) tooling.
- Participate in the definition of a testing strategy and execute it.
- Responsible for performing functional, regression and non-functionality testing across Quality Assurance and User Acceptance testing.
- Set up testing in the appropriate testing tools (HP ALM).
- Opportunity to work in Data Architecture to meet key regulatory objectives and work on initiatives that transform the firm’s data landscape.
- Help deliver any test automation.
- Work with the project team to continuously improve the overall quality of the delivery.
- Minimum 2 years of total IT experience working within testing in a medium to large enterprise.
- You performed functional and non-functional test and document the results.
- You have experience in software development lifecycle (GIT knowledge).
- You have at least basic development skills.
- You are fluent written and spoken English.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.