For NATEK Poland we are looking for Test Automation Engineer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry. This position will be the main tester in the project.
Project: Development plus migration to microservices and the cloud (Angular 12 for UI); developing new business functionalities; work on front-end and back-end automation.
Team: Distributed between Zurich and Wroclaw (scrum and agile methodologies).
- Maintaining the existing automation test suite.
- Extending automation with the changing architecture of the project (e.g., Cloud move).
- Developing extended business knowledge to execute and maintain stable versions.
- At least 2+ years of experience with Test Automation tooling for UI, API and Database with tools like Selenium, Cucumber (Gherkin), SOAP-UI, Postman.
- At least 3+ years of experience in manual software testing.
- SQL expertise to analyze complex data sets.
- Good testing fundamentals and proficient in bug tracking and test management toolsets (JIRA, SVN, HP-ALM, X-Ray, etc.).
- Experienced Test Engineer with well understanding of IT infrastructure and SW solutions
- Knowledge of C# or any other OOP languages.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering.
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off.
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.