Job descriptionIn the Wealth Management & Trading domain, we are looking for an experienced QA coordinator profile. Our teams are based in both Denmark and Poland and you will report to Development Director and work out of the Warsaw office. In the Wealth Management & Trading (WMT) area, we are building and delivering to our customers – Danish banks – solutions in the field of investment advisory, trading of bonds and equities and related investment services.
Your responsibilitiesIn this position, you will work closely together with our customers in the Financial Institutes and your colleagues in the agile development teams. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Test management and hands-on participation in key projects
• Drive test strategies for relevant systems and projects
• Drive for a DevOps mindset, including focus on test automation
• Coordinate test environments
• Interface to other test managers and central teams to align test efforts
• Drive the QA agenda and risk-based approach in the planning process
• Coaching of testers and developers
Our requirements• Very good understanding of the entire application lifecycle, from development to maintenance
• Profound experience with planning, execution and reporting test in an agile setup
• Profound experience with the full test process, from requirement to deployment
• Experience with managing test environments
• Curiosity towards our business domain and systems
• A pragmatic approach to prioritization and risk management
Nice to have:
• Experience with Jira and Confluence is an advantage
• Experience from the Financial sector would be an advantage
• Hands on experience with Test Automation
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have 3-5 years of hands-on experience with Quality Assurance with a focus on test automation and you understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together to develop a QA approach that fit our overall strategy.
We are not expecting that you will have a background as an Automation engineer, however, you should possess theoretical knowledge at a level that allows you to speak freely with other team members about a test automation strategy. Awareness of how test automation can support your team in ensuring quality is crucial for us. Furthermore, you work comfortably and are structured with test/QA/DevOps processes (e.g. Jenkins, Sonarqube, rest-assured, JMeter, selenium, etc.
To us, teamwork is essential, and you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of our banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
• You are a great problem solver
• You have strong analytical skills
• You have strong attention to detail
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills
• You disagree diplomatically
• You are an active listener
• You have good negotiation skills
• You foresee potential issues and risks.
• With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance