For NATEK Poland we are looking for a Test Engineer to join international project, in the Banking industry.
As a Manual Tester you will be a part of Team responsible for testing Production Critical Systems. Navigating under truly Agile environment, working with system that utilizes C# stack on Cloud (Azure).
- Perform early test design and execution (in-sprint testing) followed by regression tests on release candidates
- Identify and report bugs, with the highest scrutiny, using JIRA
- Excel in test documentation maintenance, communicate and cooperate frequently with project peers: BA, PM, Dev Team across the globe (London, NY, Wroclaw, Warsaw)
- Actively participate in Scrum ceremonies
- Execute and report test progress (sprint-slots)
- Professional experience working in similar position
- Knowledge of Front/Back-End best testing practices (UI, API, REST, Database) with good command of SQL, GIT, xml/json
- Solid knowledge of ISTQB, SDLC process and SCRUM ceremonies
- Proficiency with tools/technologies: ALM/Octane/X-Ray, JIRA, Odyssey Confluence, Postman, Continuous Interaction, other relevant for tester's toolbox
- Ability to interpret requirements and coin them into tests scenarios