For NATEK Poland we are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
The role will initially focus on the development and engineering of our multiple infrastructures to be globally available production solutions.
The employee will be dedicated to the department which is responsible for lifecycle management and engineering of all products related to the management of the firm’s global infrastructure.
This is an opportunity to be involved in the development of our API Marketplace in a broad-ranging and transformational technology area.
The current team consists of 4 members located in Poland. The team has a background in Orchestration and Automation and is a mix of infrastructure engineers and developers
- Work with other engineers, developers, and architects to deliver the platform and related systems.
- Work with business analysts to help define and develop API proxies.
- Understand and apply knowledge of general systems management solutions as defined by the ITIL framework.
- Work with other engineering teams across the infrastructure division to integrate their systems into the API Management platform.
- Work to project schedules and provide accurate and timely feedback for any assigned tasks.
- Produce high-quality documentation related to solution design, operations, governance, and end-users.
- Have a broad understanding of security models including PKI and roles / rules-based authentication and be able to apply this knowledge to securing API processes.
- Work independently to solve complex technical problems and provide solutions and designs.
- Develop applications to facilitate systems integration.
- Understand, create and secure REST APIs.
- Participate in discussions to improve or expand a current infrastructure.
- Automate and improve current processes.
- Perform sys-admin tasks in Windows and Linux.
Our requirementsESSENTIALS SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in infrastructure engineering in a large corporate environment.
- Experience in Java development in a corporate environment.
- Experience with systems management products and concepts.
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or quantitative field
- Experience in programming infrastructure applications
- Experience in infrastructure engineering in a global banking environment
- Experience of development in a large corporate environment
- Web service development
- General web development (any common language and framework)
- BASH scripting
- Prior implementation experience of large infrastructures and their resiliency
- Understanding of the ITIL framework
- Broad distributed operating system knowledge (Windows, Linux) and dependent enterprise features (Active Directory, NIS, LDAP)
- Conceptual knowledge of infrastructure and eco-systems used within a large corporate environment including desktop and desktop management, servers, networks, databases, web servers, security systems
- Development experience e.g. Java or Python
- The ability to produce high-quality technical documents and designs
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program