Job descriptionOur client is in the middle of a digital transformation, as are the industries it operates in. As part of an initiative to accelerate this process, we will build and scale web development competence to further develop our digital service portfolio. Join our team to leverage modern web development capabilities to transform our global services across the maritime, oil and gas, energy, and life science industries. These capabilities include UX design, API ecosystem, E-Commerce, Web Analytic and Microservices using Microsoft Azure, Docker and open web technology stack.
As our QA Engineer, you will join a global team that runs a broad range of projects, transforming existing and developing new digital services and tools across all client's industries. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about building elegant, customer-facing solutions on any device.
Your responsibilities• Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and software developers
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform regression testing
• Track quality assurance metrics
Our requirements• 3+ years of relevant professional experience as QA Engineer
• Solid knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Solid experience with both white box and black box testing
• Solid experience with automated testing tools
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Knowledge of Microsoft .NET development environment is a big plus
• Experience with Agile development methodology such as Scrum is a plus
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
• Passion for learning new technologies
• Ability to give constructive feedback to improve processes and quality
• Self-motivated and result oriented
• Bachelor or Master degree in design, software engineering, scientific, or engineering subject area and a strong scientific or engineering background in addition would be a distinct advantage considering the application domain
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
• Ability to work from home (#LI-Remote).
• Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
• Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
• Private medical healthcare.
• Multisport Card.
• Life insurance.
• Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
• Internal referral program.
• Eligibility for 23 paid days off - for B2B.
• Paid day off for volunteering - for CoW.