Job descriptionThe team is creating a solution for mortgage advisors and customers allowing them to handle full mortgage processes. That project is based on REST services which is implemented by 10 teams. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing services using API documentation, designing test cases in cooperation with development teams, and implementing them in a testing project based on Java, Rest Assured, and Cucumber. CI in the project is covered by Jenkins.
Your responsibilities• Test automation;
• Automated integration tests;
• Automation of regression system scenarios;
• Introducing a lot of improvements;
• Root cause analysis;
• Reporting bugs.
Our requirements• Educational degree and 5+ years of relevant experience;
• Strong QA Automation knowledge;
• Experience with most of the following technologies/tools: Java, REST, CI, Jenkins, Cucumber, SQL;
• Experience in writing testing code (preferably using Java);
• Experience in working in an Agile;
• Fluent English;
• Nice to have experience in DevOps.
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Possibility of joining PPK
• Health insurance – Medicover
• Multisport Card
• Game rooms
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Flexible time, but core time between 9:00 and 15:00
• An annual performance evaluation
• Salary increase once a year