VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a experienced Tester with Java to help us lead and coordinate small team of tester working on project for biggest Finnish bank.
DUTIES- Technical leadership and coordination of a small team of testers
- Intensive work in the bug / issue tracking tool JIRA
- Testing applications and components written in Java
- Creation of test scenarios and automated tests
- Creating methodology and documentation in Confluence
REQUIREMENTS- Good SQL skills
- Methodology like TDD, BDD, ATDD
- ISTQB knowledge advanced
- SDLC knowledge
- Framework design skills
- CI Tools and process knowledge (Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Experience with: REST Assure, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber
- Agile: Scrum, SAFE, etc..
- Management Tools: JIRA, qTest etc..
- Java skills on good level:
- knowledge about collection
- Apache Commons
- GIT knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER- Work with cutting-edge technology
- International environment - cooperation with colleagues from Czech as well from abroad
- Home office, flexible working hours, work-life balance
- Self-development, cooperation with other experts in company, training, certificates
- Contribution for life and pension insurance
- Up to 5 weeks of holiday
- Cafeteria system of company benefits –you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling...
- Multisport card
- Possibility to work remotely (once per 14 days in the office in Ostrava)
- Possibility to work from any subsidiary (Ostrava/Brno/Olomouc/Zlín)